Tuesday, September 5, 2017

33 Weeks

All is going well at 33 weeks! Today I'm actually 33 weeks and 4 days. On Friday I get another growth scan and I'm anxious to see how baby girl is growing.

 
This weekend we got the nursery painted. And by "we" I mean my dad and Dave. It looks great! And I got all the baby clothes washed and organized, so I continue to organize and feel productive. I know most women who are 33 weeks pregnant assume they are bringing a baby home, and if I were to quantify it I would say I'm 90% sure we are bringing home a baby, but I still have worries that something will go wrong. So since I like to plan ahead I am definitely glad to be getting ready for baby girl, but I'm still scared we will do everything to prepare for her and something will go wrong. So please continue to pray she stays healthy and happy! 

My blood sugars have been slowly creeping up. Ugh! I'm right on the line for fasting levels and suspect if they don't come down I'll end up on insulin after seeing my MFM Friday. I know it's not a big deal, but I'd like to avoid it if I can. 

I saw my OB last week at 33 weeks and got a non-stress-test. To ease my anxiety about stillbirth I asked her if I could get weekly biophysical profiles. (Read about them here... an ultrasound that checks for baby's wellbeing and activity level). She said I could get one every other week and get a non-stress test the alternative weeks. This really put my mind at ease. She is very kind to me!

C-section is 38 days from now. I'm so grateful we've made it this far and all looks good but I'm hoping these next 38 days go quickly! Even Sweet P has started looking at my belly and saying "baby get out!"  Haha! 

Here's hoping for good news on Friday at the growth scan. I'm also getting my hair cut for the first time in almost a year. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! And, I get excited every time
    I read a new post! I see you at church, but it's always from afar so I need to see you up close and hug you soon. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so pleased all is going WELL!!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the online version of a hug! Thanks for showing the love by commenting! :-)