Thursday, October 16, 2014

To the Beach! Part 2

Just a few weeks after coming back from our trip to Mexico we went to the beach again with my whole family. My sister has a 9.5 month old daughter that the buddy is obsessed with, so they had a lot of fun. I'll tell you what, a beach vacation for an almost 2.5 year old is the perfect trip! He talked about "go to da beach" every day and spend hours playing in the water and sand and watching dolphins. It was a blast!




This kid sure knows how much grandma loves him

My sister and her family


What a good grandma! Helping build a sand castle!

This little guys is so grown up! :-)

The whole family

Sisters

Now we'll be home for a little while, which I'm quite glad for! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the online version of a hug! Thanks for showing the love by commenting! :-)