Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm a Negligent Blogger. :/

Between keeping up with a VERY busy toddler, becoming a new blogger at HelloBee, getting ready and going on 2 vacations (one without wifi) and attempting to get ready for a new school year at a very new job, blogging here has been neglected. :(

SO.... I may not have anything good to say, but I DO have adorable pictures. I will save more beach photos for a separate post, but will share some zoo and kiddie pool pictures. 

Making a mess :)

Daddy's first time at the zoo with us! 
This time N was a lot more hesitant about the goats. :)

Add caption

N LOVES the kiddie pool at our rec center! 

It's just the right size for him!

I wish we had taken better advantage of it all summer!

Yep. That's the buddy inside the laundry basket. That I bought for college. :)

The buddy is enjoying our bonus room now! We got rid of a guest bed and made a play area for him.

Enjoying his new play area
That's all for now. Nothing exciting around here. Just stress. :-) Hopefully once we're well into the new school year things will calm down. For now they're quite hectic!

3 comments:

  1. How did he get so big?! Oh my goodness. His clothes are too cute. Assuming things work out, I may be coming to you in a few months with questions on where you get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like SUCH a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the online version of a hug! Thanks for showing the love by commenting! :-)