Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So much to catch-up on!!

So, I know I have a lot of blogging to do. Not only have thoughts come to my mind, but I need to do the buddy's one year update!!

BUT, life is crazy-busy. My school year is done at the end of this week (yahoo!) and I think I'll finally get some sanity back into my life. There's something so glorious about being a teacher and having 2 months off before being able to "start over" again in the fall.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that I received the most special Mother's Day card I could imagine today! We went out for dinner with the buddy's birthmother and she wrote the kindest and most amazing card to me and it meant so much. It made me feel like a total dud for NOT gushing for her Mother's Day gift. I'm not a "gusher" but in this case I think it's more than appropriate.

It's just another reminder of how we're not just grateful to God for the buddy, but also for her. For what she means to us and for God putting this special woman in our lives. I mean, we MUST BE kindred spirits as we both ordered our water with no ice. We.are.awesome. :-)

Our son is so very, very loved and is such a blessing. I can't believe it's been over a year!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet that you got a card from Buddy's birth mom. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat you got to eat dinner together, and so sweet to get a card. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you gushed a bit in the blog tribute you wrote about her a few posts back... Just print that one out for next year's Mother's Day card. Guaranteed waterworks! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the online version of a hug! Thanks for showing the love by commenting! :-)