Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Summer "To-Do" List

So, after even just a few days of school being out I've realized that I'm going to LOVE this summer. I'm totally going to live in a dreamland and pretend that I'm a Stay At Home mom. At least for now. And I'm going to try to make really good use of naptime when I can to do some things that I've been wanting to do for awhile and have no time for. I'm grateful the buddy is a good napper! 




1. Get back into running and even be able to run 5-6 miles by the end of the summer.
2. Learn how to make my own tortillas.
3. Start couponing again!
4. Start ordering food from Azure Standard.
5. FINALLY finish our family 2012 album.
6. Read at least 2 books a month.
7. Get a tan, dang it.
8. Make dinner on a MUCH more regular basis.
9. Get a hair-cut. (It's pathetic that I have to put that on a list like this, but it's been a LONG time since I have been. Like maybe 7-8 months? Sheesh).

10. Get back to taking ballet classes! And BarreAmped Classes.
11. Make significant progress in getting some of my writing published online.
12. Start soaking and freezing dry beans to save money and avoid canned beans.


I think that's enough to expect out of a summer right? Hopefully there will be some relaxing in there too. But, truth be told being productive is (kind of) my method of relaxing. So, there you go. I'll keep you posted on how it goes! 

4 comments:

  1. You are hilarious. My list would include "sunset cocktail every night with my husband!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny about the haircut. I just got mine cut after months and months only because I had a wedding to go to. I still need a 'real' cut and left some length so I can get that done sometime.. we'll see when! Have an awesome summer! I'm so jeleous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about the beans thing. I'll have to look into that because we used canned black beans all the time. What's the worry with them? Is it the sodium or just the fact that they're processed at a food plant?

    Also, what are you doing to get your writing published online? I am becoming more and more interested in publishing, but I have no idea where to start.

    These are all great ideas! Love the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the online version of a hug! Thanks for showing the love by commenting! :-)