Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Break

So, I thought I'd really "catch up" on blogging over spring break. I guess that hasn't happened. I had lots of goals over spring break, including...

1. Clean the house.
2. REALLY clean the house.
3. Make a Mixbook photo book of 2012 (we make a book for every calendar year).
4. Catch up on laundry.

5. Hang out with friends.
6. Spend precious time with the buddy.
7. Write several good blog posts.


So, umm.... #1 has happened.  And compared to "normal" time, #5 and #6 has happened too. I did #4, but now I'm behind on it again. And the rest... not even close. :/ I actually started break with a sore and stiff neck that wouldn't turn to the left, then ended up with a bad cold and sore throat. And so my productivity has been way down. Also, apparently the buddy has decided he doesn't like his afternoon nap and I've spent 1-2 hours most days of my break trying to help him get to sleep. This is VERY strange for him, so I'm unsure what to do about this, except to determine that he should stay up significantly longer between his morning and afternoon nap for awhile.

Also, I thought it was interesting that I found this article right after my SAD post. And it's so true. I 100% need to cook and eat healthier. I'll start that just as soon as I finish the rest of the things on my list. ;-) 

3 comments:

  1. I always am surprised at how fast break time flies by! At least you got to be off when you were sick and spend time with your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8: Take some pics of the new kitchen and post them on the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the online version of a hug! Thanks for showing the love by commenting! :-)