Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Called to Adopt?


















Life is crazy right now. For various busy reasons (mostly being work) I've been away from the buddy for 10 hours both yesterday and today. :-( So, there are still bottles to wash and dinner to clean up from and it's practically my bedtime!

But, I still want to share a blog post that I read today and is meaningful to me. To be quite honest, I often think about how we'll build our family in the future. We always wanted 3-4 kids (and deep down I think I have always wanted more), so I wonder how we will build our family in the future and if/when we should start the adoption process again.

I truly want to take this time to just enjoy the buddy and his sweet, sweet, smiling and laughing self. :-) But, that doesn't meant that I don't wonder what the future holds for us and wonder if the next step for us would be domestic, international or foster adoption. This blog post I read today is all about discerning whether or not you may be called to adoption and I know I will refer back to it when decision time comes again. Whenever that might be.

http://www.addingaburden.com/2012/11/discerning-your-call-to-adoption.html

Also, guess who turned 6 months old YESTERDAY!! AH! Time is flying!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my post! Your little guy is just adorable! Happy 6 months :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see how God chooses to increase your family in the future! The unknown is difficult but I know the end result will be so so good. What a joy Nathaniel is to all of our lives :) - Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the same boat! I really want to adopt again (a few times) and I know how long the process can take. At the same time, MA has only been home for 5 months and I don't want to miss a second...so much to think about!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the online version of a hug! Thanks for showing the love by commenting! :-)