Thanks again Courtney at "Our Pathway to Parenthood" for sending me the "One Lovely Blog Award!"
Here are the rules:
1. Share who gave you this award with link back to their blog.
2. Write down 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Give this award to 15 (or more) other bloggers.
My Random Facts:
- Right now there is a bird stuck in the wall in our house! This Saturday is not going to look like we had planned! :/
- I made LOADS of "movies" when I was in middle school. They all seemed to focus on romantic relationships, which is what was definitely missing from my life at the time. haha :)
- I currently take ballet classes twice a week and LOVE it! I haven't taken ballet consistently since I was little. Although I have "dabbled" a bit from time to time since then.
- I have my Master's Degree in Educational Administration. I'm not currently "using" it as I'm an Elementary School Spanish Teacher, but hopefully will eventually.
- My favorite movie of all time is "While You Were Sleeping" with Sandra Bullock.
- For breakfast every morning I have 2 scrambled eggs. On a good day I also have some yogurt or fruit.
- I HATE being cold. Really hate it. I wouldn't mind moving further south. I really don't mind sweating since it means I'm not cold. :)
My Nominations (in no particular order):
- A Little Blog about the Big Infertility (and Adoption Too!)
- Believing in June
- Year Twenty-Seven
- Chef Shane Kelly: Real Food, Real Healing
- Chosen Ones
- From Gutters to Stars
- Beth Mathews: Print & Web Design... and Other Thoughts
- Infertility Awakening
- In View of God's Mercy
- That's a Jenn Story
- Lessons from an Infertile Social Worker
- Not a Fertile Myrtle
- Progressively Unnecessary
- The Shinnicks
- Waiting for Baby