Saturday, April 28, 2012

"One Lovely Blog" Award!

Thanks again Courtney at "Our Pathway to Parenthood" for sending me the "One Lovely Blog Award!"
 
Here are the rules:
1.  Share who gave you this award with link back to their blog.
2.  Write down 7 random facts about yourself.
3.  Give this award to 15 (or more) other bloggers.


My Random Facts:
  1. Right now there is a bird stuck in the wall in our house! This Saturday is not going to look like we had planned! :/
  2. I made LOADS of "movies" when I was in middle school. They all seemed to focus on romantic relationships, which is what was definitely missing from my life at the time. haha :)
  3. I currently take ballet classes twice a week and LOVE it! I haven't taken ballet consistently since I was little. Although I have "dabbled" a bit from time to time since then.
  4. I have my Master's Degree in Educational Administration. I'm not currently "using" it as I'm an Elementary School Spanish Teacher, but hopefully will eventually.
  5. My favorite movie of all time is "While You Were Sleeping" with Sandra Bullock.
  6. For breakfast every morning I have 2 scrambled eggs. On a good day I also have some yogurt or fruit. 
  7. I HATE being cold. Really hate it. I wouldn't mind moving further south. I really don't mind sweating since it means I'm not cold. :)
My Nominations (in no particular order):
  1.  A Little Blog about the Big Infertility (and Adoption Too!) 
  2. Believing in June
  3. Year Twenty-Seven
  4. Chef Shane Kelly: Real Food, Real Healing
  5. Chosen Ones
  6. From Gutters to Stars
  7. Beth Mathews: Print & Web Design... and Other Thoughts
  8. Infertility Awakening
  9. In View of God's Mercy
  10. That's a Jenn Story
  11. Lessons from an Infertile Social Worker
  12. Not a Fertile Myrtle
  13. Progressively Unnecessary
  14. The Shinnicks
  15. Waiting for Baby

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ... I love While You Were Sleeping. I made a movie on my 17th birthday - was hilariously bad...

    Perusing your blog via ICLW (#86)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love random lists...

    Hope the bird got out of your wall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award :) Also, did you get the bird out????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the online version of a hug! Thanks for showing the love by commenting! :-)